Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Restoration USA’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Restoration USA’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Restoration USA at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Restoration USA’s web site are provided “as is”. Restoration USA makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Restoration USA does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Restoration USA or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Restoration USA’s Internet site, even if Restoration USA or a Restoration USA authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Restoration USA’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Restoration USA does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Restoration USA may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Restoration USA does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Restoration USA has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Restoration USA of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Restoration USA’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Cookies and Similar Technologies:
“Cookies” are pieces of information that may be placed on your computer by a service for the
purpose of facilitating and enhancing your communication and interaction with that service.
clear gifs, web beacons, tags, etc.) on our Service to customize your visit and for other
purposes to make your visit more convenient or to enable us to enhance our Service. We may
also use and place cookies (and similar items) on your computer from our third party service
providers in connection with the Service, such as an analytics provider that helps us manage
and analyze Service usage, as described more fully below. In addition, our advertisers and
business partners may set cookies and similar items on your computer when you use our
Service. You may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer or flush them from
your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences, in which case you may still use our
Service, but it may interfere with some of its functionality. Cookies and similar items are not
used by us to automatically retrieve personally identifiable information from your computer
without your knowledge.
If you delete your cookies, change browsers or use a different cookie, our cookie (or an opt-out
cookie) may no longer work and you will have to reinput (or opt-out) again.
10. Analytics and Conversion Tracking:
analyze how users use the Service. The information generated by these services about your
use of the Service (including your IP address or a truncated version of your IP address) is
transmitted to and stored by analytics service providers on their servers. Those service
providers will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your, and other users’, use of
the Service, compiling reports for us on website activity and providing other services relating to
website activity and Internet usage.
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system
and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical
data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Analytics Service is a web-based analytics tool that helps website owners understand how
visitors engage with their website. The Analytics Service customers can view a variety of reports
about how visitors interact with their website so that they can improve it.
Like many services, the Analytics Service uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as
in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then
use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are
used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor
has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
The Analytics Service collects information anonymously. They report website trends without
identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of the Analytics Service without affecting how you
visit our site. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all
websites you use, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also use Google conversion tracking and/or similar services to help us understand your
and other users’ use of the Service.
11. Automatically Collected Information:
When you access the Service or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record
certain information from your system by using cookies and other types of tracking technologies.
This “automatically collected” information may include Internet Protocol address (IP Address),
a unique user ID, device type, device identifiers, browser types and language, referring and exit
pages, platform type, version of software installed, system type, the content and pages that you
access on the Service, the number of clicks, the amount of time spent on pages, the dates and
times that you visit the Service, and other similar information. Depending on the law of your
country of residence, your IP address may legally be considered personally identifiable
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.